MONTANA FLY FISHING WITH DIXON ADVENTURES
Montana Fly Fishing with Dixon Adventures offers customized guided Montana fly fishing trips and fly fishing schools. Located in Missoula Montana, Dixon Adventures operates on a variety of rivers, all providing breathtaking scenery and some of the best Dry Fly Fishing Montana has to offer. The majority of our trips are taken on the Bitterroot River, Blackfoot River, Clark Fork River, Missouri River, Rock Creek, and more! There are many choices when Fishing Montana. With over 20 years of experience, Dixon Adventures designs Montana Fly Fishing Trips based on your needs! Fishing Montana with Dixon Adventures is a great choice whether you are a beginner, advanced, or a family looking for new experience while exploring Montana. Find out why we have been called the hardest working fly fishing guides in Montana!
WHY FISH WITH DIXON ADVENTURES?
- Design your Montana Fly Fishing Trip, the style of lunch and the length of day.
- No more unexpected long lunches and finishing your day when the trout start rising to Dry Flies!
- Access more than 400 river miles and experience multi-river packages to maximize your experience!
- We help you plan your entire Fly Fishing Vacation.
- We offer a combination of Guided Fly Fishing Trips and schools to help improve your skills in a lifetime sport!
- Our Youth Fishing Program encourages you and your family to get out and fly fish!
- Your guides are picked to match your requests!
- Our guides are expert fly tiers and use their own fly patterns!
- We are experts in teaching the sport with enthusiasm and patience.